Welcome to a world of worlds

Here you will find demos of the swedish band UNICORN. Feel free to comment the demos and enjoy them. Progressive rock at it's finest. This website is dedicated to Dan Swanö and the members of Unicorn, and all the fans that couldn't hear these demos. Enjoy. All the images and mp3s were sent to me by Dan Swanö himself, back in 2003, when i uploaded all the mp3 and video files for swano.com. Back in those times i was so busy, that i could only upload the files to Dan's server. Later, he contacted another man to build his website, and the mp3s were shared, until the site shut down. I guess there's nowhere else for Unicorn fans to find these demos i'm about to share with you. I hope you like the site, and please leave a comment about unicorn or the site.
Members: Dan Swanö - Lead Vocals ,Drums Peter Edwinzon - Keyboards, Bass, Vocals Anders Mareby - Guitars, Vocals

Sunday, January 28, 2007

A Collection of Worlds II (1990)





This is their best demo according to Dan. It has lots of magic and rythm, all the songs are catchy and it's is a very very good record. The production isn't that nice, but it doesn't really care when you listen to "The Dumb" or "Visage". Just sit down and listen this awesome demo. Rating 10/10. I'm sorry but i have no artwork for this one, just stuff related to it.
My fave tracks: The Dumb, Exhibition of Souls, Visage


Tracklist:
  • 1. The Czarina of Vermillion
  • 2. Exhibition of Souls
  • 3. Times of Change
  • 4. The Dumb
  • 5. Lake of Time
  • 6. Visage
  • 7. Yellow & Greg
  • 8. Tears of Joy
  • 9. Outro
Running Time: 39:10


Enjoy!!!

4 comments:

White said...

Thank you very f***ing much!!! I was searching for these from many many months!!

Brian said...

I listen to these demos daily now! I love this stuff! Thank you so much for sharing this!

Michael Nystås said...

Oh, I am trying to download the demos but megaupload is banned by the fbi and I only get a piracy warning screen when I open the links. Please, could you upload the material to another site? It would be greatly appreciated here, I was one of their greatest fans back in the old days!

Michael

Michael Nystås said...
This comment has been removed by the author.